- This course is especially designed for 6 to 9 year olds.
- It includes stories, activities and other fun things to do.
- Covers 15 topics such as Playing by the Rules, Love, Straight Thinking, No Drugs & Being Fair.
- Biblical principles are the basis of these character building stories and activities.
What one Student told us...
"My child is really enjoying these lessons and wants to continue. He says he wants to do big things for God, when he grows up!"
Study Topics in the Let's Begin Course
1. Playing By the Rules
3. Stand Up and Be Counted
4. Just Trusting
6. Straight Thinking
7. Talking to God
8. God's Care
10. No Drugs
11. Being Fair
12. Using our Skills
14. Kindness to Animals
15. The Great Promise
'WACKY But TRUE' Magazine
Wacky ... but true - for Kids!
Quality reading with a wacky twist!
- Did you know that for six years a cat accurately predicted the weather?
- Or that the oldest oak tree in the world is over 1000 years old?
You can read about these, and other wacky facts, in this popular magazine for children.
Plus heaps of cool stories about people, animals, places and events.
Wacky ... but true is a general knowledge magazine.
Amaze your friends with the things you learn each month.
Visit the WBT website for more information: